Re: Firefox and PDF incompatibility

On 2012-02-17, Kelly Clowers <kelly.clowers@gmail.com> wrote:

> But FF2-4, IE6-9, Moz1-SM2.0 on Linux and Windows
> have all given me problems when running PDFs in the browser. Others my
> be luckier.

Well, the built-in, home-made Chrome PDF Viewer plugin is quite nice and
smooth, and is even capable of filling in fillable forms, which you
cannot print directly for some reason (all the fields will be empty),
but which you can save (along with the info you've typed into the form,
I mean) by printing the document with the option "Print to Pdf."