Re: Firefox and PDF incompatibility

On 2012-02-17, Kelly Clowers <kelly.clowers@gmail.com> wrote:

> 2) Why are you opening in the browser? I have never ever found that to
> work well, with any combo of OS, browser and PDF reader. I either

I have found it to work very well in google-chrome, with the latter's
built-in pdf reader (should I say the latter when there's no former?  Oh
well).

> launch the PDF reader as a separate process from the browser, or
> save the PDF and then open it. PDF-as-plugin is just plain flaky.

I find it superior to invoking a separate process; opening a pdf in
chrome is as smooth as opening a regular html page.

YMMV (and has and does, apparently).