Re: GNU/Debian Linux vs. facebook, Twitter and other proprietary social media

On 06/02/12 03:06, Curt wrote:
> On 2012-02-05, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
>> While it may be good business advice isn't it hypocrisy to sell a
>> product you don't believe in?
> Who believes in products?
Most buyers
(I can't account for the "motivations" of all "minorities").

Do you buy food just to bin it? :-)

In the sense of - sacrifice for, or trade, and pay for download of, you
(I assume the best case) "bought" Debian. Even "facts" are built on belief.

Kind regards

NOTE: new update available for Debian Buttons
(New button for querying Debian Developer Package):-