Re: how to get rid of pulseaudio gracefully

On 28/01/12 01:41, Harry Putnam wrote:
> Scott Ferguson <prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> I use KDE (on Squeeze) and Pulse rarely uses more than 2% even when
>> networked to multiple boxen.
>
> Interesting, so likely local config problems.
>
>> Not that I'd call 5-8% CPU "chugging" anyway (chugging means the CPU is
>> at close to 100%).
>
> I never heard that... In fact, I'd say it is more often a reference to
> methodically emptying a beer glass... hehe.

Drinking like a steam train chu-chu-chugging up a hill.
So when your apps start chu-chu-chug-ging....

<snipped>

Cheers

NOTE: new update available for Debian Buttons
(New button for querying Debian Developer Package):-
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/debian-buttons/