Re: editing pdf files

Siard wrote:
hvw59601 wrote:
Siard wrote:
John A. Sullivan III wrote:
This is a real hole in the Linux desktop environment.
I disagree. PDFs are not _meant_ to be edited. Even Adobe Acrobat
has very limited options to edit a PDF. There are third party
plugins for Acrobat that can do some more editing, but it's still
rather limited.
and www.irs.gov/formspubs/index.html ?

Those are PDFs with forms. On second thought, that's probably what OP
meant. But it wasn't understood as such by the other posters either.

And I also misinterpreted OP's question. Sorry.

Hugo