Re: Keyboard layout detection

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 12:45:19PM +0200, Panayiotis wrote:
> Thanks to all again!
>
> You've solved this for me, it's a GB layout indeed.
>
> Tony, can't you put it in /etc/rc.local or ~/.profile?

You mean set my keyboard there?
Oddly, I have some intl layout set there, but not the
us intl 104keys with deadkeys that I use (b/c I typed in 4 languages,
and need ñ ¡ ó û ë ç etc.)

I should be able to have openbox do it in
~/.config/openbox/autostart.sh

and, now, looking at it, I see why I keep having to set it by hand.
for the year I've been using this machine, I had setxkbmap misspelled in
there!
(perhaps it will now work..but still, when I use tritium or wmii, I will
set it by hand...I suppose I should look in /etc/rc.local or
~/.profile?)...

./tony
--
http://tonybaldwin.me