Re: mcedit copy to cooledit.clip
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: mcedit copy to cooledit.clip
- From: hvw59601 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 07:31:39 -0600
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <E1Rhmu8-0005z4-Nz@lat.local>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <E1Rhmu8-0005z4-Nz@lat.local>
Bill Marcum wrote:
In gmane.linux.debian.user, you wrote:
When mc runs in forked shell, like script, the ctrl-ins keys in mcedit
to copy marked text to cooledit.clip doesn't work.
Anybody knows why not?
Have you tried the "Learn Keys" function in mc? (I prefer using nano instead
of the mc editor, but it's worth a try).
Yes, I did. No clue.