Re: mcedit copy to cooledit.clip
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: mcedit copy to cooledit.clip
- From: Bill Marcum <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 13:46:40 -0500
- Message-id: <E1Rhmu8-0005z4-Nz@lat.local>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In gmane.linux.debian.user, you wrote:
> When mc runs in forked shell, like script, the ctrl-ins keys in mcedit
> to copy marked text to cooledit.clip doesn't work.
> Anybody knows why not?
Have you tried the "Learn Keys" function in mc? (I prefer using nano instead
of the mc editor, but it's worth a try).
"Never believe the attribution of a quotation you find on the Internet."
(George Bernard Shaw)