Re: X Window: Setting up mouse scroll for OOo Calc to one raw

> On Monday 02,January,2012 10:59 PM, lina wrote:
>> Hi,

Hi,

>> I wish to open the link in icedove by iceweasel, now opens by epiphany.
[cut]
>> 4. In the pop-up dialog box ?"network.protocol-handler.app.http" enter
>> /usr/bin/iceweasel
[cut]
> P.S I changed both
> network.protocol-handler.app.http
> network.protocol-handler.app.https
>
> from x-www-browser
> to /usr/bin/iceweasel

This is handled by the Debian alternatives system, ref. "man 8
update-alternatives".

Set them both back to the original value of "x-www-browser", then as
root, in a terminal, run:

  update-alternatives --config x-www-browser

You will then be prompted for your choice regarding this link group.
Enter the selection number representing the www-browser you wish to make
default and press enter. Et voila, hopefully :-)

--
br,
Knut Ingvald Dietzel