Re: X Window: Setting up mouse scroll for OOo Calc to one raw
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: X Window: Setting up mouse scroll for OOo Calc to one raw
- From: Csanyi Pal <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 01 Jan 2012 11:01:49 +0100
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Camaleón <email@example.com> writes:
> On Fri, 30 Dec 2011 22:19:04 +0100, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>> Camaleón <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
>>> On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 17:34:25 +0100, Csanyi Pal wrote:
>>>> Camaleón <email@example.com> writes:
>>> I would ask this question directly at Xorg's users mailing list:
>> I did so, but get the following mail.
> How bad ;-(
> But with all the due respects, mouse scroll wheel speed can be easily set
> in KDE affecting all X applications and also, there are mouse drivers
> (other than "evdev") that allow to define this value in one way or
> another so although asking this at OOo forums/mailing lists won't hurt I
> don't think this is a per application setting, that would be just crazy.
However I filed a bug against LibreOffice:
Happy New Year!