Re: X Window: Setting up mouse scroll for OOo Calc to one raw

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 14:01:26 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> Anyway, I still think this is the job for Xorg, not LO or other
> application.
> P.S. I'm still looking for a solution on how to get the wheel srolls
> more that a few of lines... seems grotesque that this is not possible.

I've found this:

Bug 29905 - acceleration for mouse wheel

Which at least comes to confirm:

- That this is something to be put at Xorg side
- That this is a future feature

So finally this turned out to be yet another of those sempiternal
"bugtures" that happen in FLOSS from time to time. Time to wait :-)