Re: adobe flash 10.1 and greater

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 14:14:37 -0500, John Lindsay wrote:

> How do I get Iceweasel (under Lenny) to recognize or use Adobe
> Flashplayer 10.1 or better. I can't get any CNN or BBC videos to play as
> they keep telling me I need 10.1.

(...)

You can drop the plugin file (libflashplayer.so) inside your
"$HOME/.mozilla/plugins" directory, restart the browser and open the
"about:plugins" page. Ensure the updated flash plugin is listed *before*
any other alternative flash plugin you can have installed on your system
(such as "libswfdecmozilla.so").

Greetings,

--
Camaleón