Fwd: How to refresh Nautilus file view.

> How is the mount point set? Dynamically or statically?

Sorry not sure what you mean by "Dynamically or statically?". I have a
line in fstab as follows:

//nasbox/dataNAS /mnt/nas cifs
rw,user,exec,iocharset=utf8,user=xxx,password=xxx,uid=1000,gid=1000

(not sure if all these options are strictly needed or correct but the
mount is ok)

> Does "Ctrl+R" (reload) do the trick? If not, how about closing/opening
> Nautilus? Or just by relogin?
>
> Greetings,
>
> --
> Camaleón

No none of this works. It's not just Nautilus because the ls command
in the Gnome terminal also fails to see the nas.

Russell