How to refresh Nautilus file view.

I have just set up a NAS box and sometimes it comes up from sleep too
late for Nautilus to see it so when I look for it in Nautilus the
mounted drive isn't there, I just see the folder where it should be
mounted. I'm sure it is mounted since I can check this with the mount
command, although if using the Gnome terminal I still can't see it
with a ls command. I can reboot and it will be ok. I wondered if
there's a quicker way to get Nautilus/Gnome to refresh its view of
this.