Re: what's the best media player ?

lina schreef:

which media player is your favoriate and love to recommend.

I have a problem in using movie player, it's kinda of funny when open
some song with it, all the process just being killed and came to login
interface. (more like the new-started laptop without truely re-start).

Thanks with best regards,

hi lina

svn-(g)mplayer for which you need subversion and the possibility to compile and install the program yourself. go to 'their' site which is working again. to use with the alsa-plugin i compile always the alsa-module in /usr/src first and the alsa-libs in my home directory. see the ALSA website.