Re: what's the best media player ?

On Sun, 18 Dec 2011 23:44:16 +0800, lina wrote:

> which media player is your favoriate and love to recommend.

I'm not a fanatic movie/music watcher/listener so I use the system's
default, that is Totem, which in the end covers all of my non-excentric
needs :-)

> I have a problem in using movie player, it's kinda of funny when open
> some song with it, all the process just being killed and came to login
> interface. (more like the new-started laptop without truely re-start).

Should I have to choose a different media player I would look into
VideoLAN or MPlayer. I have used both in the past and were very good.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón