Re: How can I get GNOME 2 back

On Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:33:08 +0100, Martin Steigerwald wrote:

> Am Montag, 28. November 2011 schrieb Camaleón:

(...)

>> > There is always Squeeze, aka Debian stable.
>>
>> Yes, which will last... ¿a year and a half?
>>
>> Sure, it will cure your current pains and pitfalls but I don't think
>> that's a long-term solution.
>
> Well until then maybe GNOME 3 has evolved into a more usable state.

(...)

It is "usable" right now.

Current version 3.0 (the one available in testing) is not as easy to
configure as it was GNOME 2.32 but when wheezy comes out (as the new
stable) it will include GNOME 3.2 or even 3.4 so things will have
improved a lot in comparison to the current state.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón