Re: Debian: A noob query

On Thursday 24 November 2011 16:15:45 Walter Hurry wrote:
> I see no reason for OP to
> avoid 64 bit Debian.

Sorry - as usual I am not making myself clear.  I am not suggesting that he
should.  I said that here would no doubt others who could better inform him
of the pros and cons.

All I was attempting to say here was that it is perfectly technically possible
to use either with a 64 bit processor.  I can't express opinions myself,
because I have not at present got a 64 bit installation running, so can't
look at one.

Lisi