Re: Debian: A noob query

On Thursday 24 November 2011 14:57:06 Sam Vagni wrote:
> I guess I should go (of course) with 64 since my processor supports
> that (this I came to know)..

There is no "of course".  Sorry, I did not make myself clear.  With a 64 bit
processor, either a 32bit or 64bit system would work without problems.  There
was a time when several things (like Flash!!) would not work in 64bit.  I
haven't myself tried to run Adobe's version of Flash on a 64bit system, so do
not know whether one now can.

It is not impossible that there may be some things that don't run in 64bit
Linux.  I myself am running an x86 system with a 64bit processor, so cannot
look and see for you.

Lisi