Re: Debian: A noob query

On Thu, 24 Nov 2011 20:24:34 +0000, Lisi wrote:

> On Thursday 24 November 2011 16:15:45 Walter Hurry wrote:
>> I see no reason for OP to avoid 64 bit Debian.
>
> Sorry - as usual I am not making myself clear.  I am not suggesting that
> he should.  I said that here would no doubt others who could better
> inform him of the pros and cons.

Agreed; you did say that. It is just that mentioning the matter at all
raises a certain amount of fear, uncertainty and doubt.

It is of course entirely possible to run 32 bit Linux on 64 bit hardware,
but IMO there is absolutely no reason for OP to do so.

Your remark about 32 bit Flash on 64 bit Debian *was* incorrect, though.