Re: [OT] mantis not sending e-mail

:) bull's eye :)

On Sun, 2011-11-13 at 13:14 +0000, Camaleón wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 14:58:43 +0000, Joao Ferreira Gmail wrote:
>
> Did you already follow the steps detailed here? They are for Gmail but
> the basics should also valid for other email servers.
>
> Please read this if you have problems with emails
> http://www.mantisbt.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15398
>
> Anyway, just for testing the mailing facility of Mantis, you can use your
> own Gmail account and follows the same steps presented there.

Thank you. I got it working now after following the steps on that link.

> - The file you are editing ("config_defaults_inc.php") is different than
> the one of the forums guide ("config_inc.php"). Is that right?

Yes. On Debian systems there is an additional file for "local" changes:

# egrep "config_local|Attention" /usr/share/mantis/www/config_inc.php
      /* Attention: if you need to add another config params
      is highly recommended that you use the config_local.php file. */
      include("config_local.php");

> Greetings,

Thanks a lot (again). You rule Camaleón :)

Joao