Gnome3 and external screen

When I configure my display areas and select the external screen to be
above my internal one, I am unable to move windows to the external
screen.

When the setup is left/right/below this is not a problem.

Does anyone know how to convince Gnome3 to make the first choice setup
workable?

Regards

Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory
      through our Lord Jesus Christ."
                              I Corinthians 15:57