Re: iceweasel 7.0.1 high cpu when enter url in location bar

On Sat, 29 Oct 2011 20:26:55 +0800, yuanwei xu wrote:

(...)

Yes, sorry, I forgot you said so in your first post O:-)

>> Anyway, I would consider reporting this to Mozilla bugzilla.
>
> I'm not sure, my system is a little messy, because i used to upgrade to
> Wheezy, but now go back to use Squeeze as source leaving a lot of
> packages in Wheezy state, but now no more to be upgraded. I will do
> further observation.

If you can reproduce the problem with the upstream Firefox version, it is
worth reporting at Mozilla regardless the state of your system. Mozilla
devels could provide you some hints for your problem which, on the other
hand, it seems to be hitting another users:

http://www.trixya.net/index.php/internet/firefox-slows-down-when-typing-url-in-address-bar

Greetings,

--
Camaleón