Re: [HS] Re: new to pacemaker and heartbeat on debian...getting error..

thanks for all your help -
At this point i have joined the drbd-mc discussion and will try to get
my answers there.
thanks again much - if you know anyone skilled in it that can give me
a walk-through - i would gladly pay for their time.
thanks much again - great utility.
mjh