Re: new to pacemaker and heartbeat on debian...getting error..

Hi -- new updates and questions :)
1. got corosync to work  - do not know how - uninstalled heartbeat and
installed corosync. !!!
2. I created ip_addres2 resource -- looks good i can migrate it easily
- but the issue is when the other node gets unplugged - it does not
migrate or move to the node that is up by itself - i played with the
settings and googled the hell out of it - no luck ? what is the magic
setting ?
3. i run the mc on the other node as well - but it looks like it
creates another cluster ?? is there a trick to running it on another
node ?
4. i am trying to create mysql and apache in a group and making it
dependent on the ipaddress2 resource, is that the way to go ? or
create seperate resources dependent on ip_address2  ??
5. I turned off STONITH - because i do not have any devices that
support it - do i have to turn off fencing options as well?

thanks -mjh