Re: Bluetooth and cell phone

On 22/10/2011 11:03, Richard wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:14:39 +1100
Scott Ferguson<prettyfly.productions@gmail.com>  wrote:

On 21/10/11 20:24, Mark Panen wrote:
On 21/10/2011 02:08, Scott Ferguson wrote:
The "auto-refresh" doesn't work, but browsing *does*, as does transfer.

not on my machine.

--
Cheers
Mark

*Intermittently* works fine for me.... (new bug needs reporting when I
can find more information). I'd suggest you try manually mounting it for
the time being (see further down).

<snip>

Although OT if you have an android phone, virtual cable is an alternative to bluetooth,
it uses FTP via the cell switch, or a wireless router if you use one at home as I do.
Also its fast, much faster than bluetooth.
I was always under the impression that bluetooth was intended for control purposes rather than control.
 Richard, please explain in detail, how to use a usb cable, i am desperate.