Re: Bluetooth and cell phone

On 22/10/2011 11:03, Richard wrote:
On Sat, 22 Oct 2011 11:14:39 +1100
Scott Ferguson<prettyfly.productions@gmail.com>  wrote:

On 21/10/11 20:24, Mark Panen wrote:
On 21/10/2011 02:08, Scott Ferguson wrote:
The "auto-refresh" doesn't work, but browsing *does*, as does transfer.

not on my machine.

Debian Squeeze 6.0.3 amd64, KDE 4.4.5

*Intermittently* works fine for me.... (new bug needs reporting when I
can find more information). I'd suggest you try manually mounting it for
the time being (see further down).

Although OT if you have an android phone, virtual cable is an alternative to bluetooth,
it uses FTP via the cell switch, or a wireless router if you use one at home as I do.
Also its fast, much faster than bluetooth.
I was always under the impression that bluetooth was intended for control purposes rather than control.
 Richard, please explain in detail, how to use a usb cable, i am desperate.

Debian Squeeze 6.0.3 amd64, KDE 4.4.5