Re: linux friendly hardware inquiry/advise

>> On Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:24:37 +1000, yudi v <yudi.tux@gmail.com> said:

Y> Building a new PC, will be used for coding mostly, running 2-3 VMs
Y> simultaneously.  Debian Linux will be the host OS. I need some
Y> suggestions on Motherboards.  Which manufacturer has good linux support?

   The Ars Technica Guides are great if you're building your own box.  The
   system guides go through parts for a budget box, a hot-rod (better than
   average) and a God box (top-notch, hopefully with someone else's money).
   The most recent system guide I've seen was last March.

   http://arstechnica.com/guides/
   http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/guides/2011/03/ars-system-guide-march-2011-edition.ars

--
Karl Vogel                      I don't speak for the USAF or my company

I've seen people with new children before, they go from ultra happy to
looking like something out of a zombie film in about a week.
                      --Alan Cox about Linus Torvalds after his 2nd daughter