linux friendly hardware inquiry/advise

Hi all,

Building a new PC, will be used for coding mostly, running 2-3 VMs simultaneously.
Debian Linux will be the host OS. I need some suggestions on Motherboards. Which manufacturer has good linux support?

Will use Intel on board graphics. No gaming. will use couple of HD monitors. Thats about it.
Looking at getting Z68 chipset board. There is a lot of choice.

I heard that Intel has good linux driver support, most of the Mobo OEMs use Realtek NICs, are they fine or should I avoid them?

--
Kind regards,
Yudi