#Bug 641344 - should it be reopened?

Dear maintainers,

I still have significant slow reactions of X when I am using xserver-xorg-
core-1.11-1-amd64 with nvidia-glx. This is pointing me to #Bug641344, which is
already closed. Sadly I cannot see any improvement on my machine, although, I
have to admit, it is now no more crashing.

But rendering is still really slow, otherwise glxgears is giving me normal
framerates (the usual fram,erates, I always got before).

For me it is looking, as if there is a delay, when rendering has to be done,
and then the rendering is working normal. So, closing windows, or using moving
parts, is braking the system.

I reverted back to xserver-xorg-core-1.10 (with all the necessary
dependencies) and kde (I am using kde), is again running fluently as before.

I should mention, that I am using KDE on my EEEPC, where is no Nvidia card
built in (EEEPC 1005 HGO with an intel card), and on this system I am running
xserver-xorg-core-1.11-1_i386, and on that computer it is running fast. No
delays have been seen yet.

According to this, I think, #Bug631344 is closed too early (maybe), and so I
ask for reopening it.

Of course I might be wrong, so please decide yourself, if this bugreport is
worth to be reopened. If I am the only one with this problem, it will be not,
but maybe some other people might still have the same problem as me.

Thank you very much for reading this.

Best regards

Hans