Re: #Bug 641344 - should it be reopened?

On 2011-10-15 20:15 +0200, Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:

> Dear maintainers,

This is the user list, read by not too many maintainers.

> I still have significant slow reactions of X when I am using xserver-xorg-
> core-1.11-1-amd64 with nvidia-glx. This is pointing me to #Bug641344, which is
> already closed. Sadly I cannot see any improvement on my machine, although, I
> have to admit, it is now no more crashing.
>
> But rendering is still really slow, otherwise glxgears is giving me normal
> framerates (the usual fram,erates, I always got before).

Known problem as well.

> According to this, I think, #Bug631344 is closed too early (maybe), and so I
> ask for reopening it.

Again, this is not the place to make such requests, but it would be
wrong.  #641344 was about crashes due to a missing extension ABI bump
and has been fixed in Xserver 1.11.1.

Your problem is http://bugs.debian.org/642757 and needs to be fixed by
Nvidia.

Sven