Re: #Bug 641344 - should it be reopened?

Hans-J. Ullrich wrote:
Dear maintainers,
I still have significant slow reactions of X when I am using xserver-xorg-
core-1.11-1-amd64 with nvidia-glx. This is pointing me to #Bug641344, which is already closed. Sadly I cannot see any improvement on my machine, although, I have to admit, it is now no more crashing. But rendering is still really slow, otherwise glxgears is giving me normal framerates (the usual fram,erates, I always got before).

For me it is looking, as if there is a delay, when rendering has to be done, and then the rendering is working normal. So, closing windows, or using moving parts, is braking the system.

I am running Sid and xserver-xorg-core 2:1.11.1-1 and use the nvidia driver: NVIDIA dlloader X Driver 285.05.09 Fri Sep 23 17:33:35 PDT 2011.
I have an nvidia GEForce 8400 GS graphics card.

I see none of these symptoms, I wonder why not...

Hugo