Re: the best note in debian

Em 14-10-2011 11:13, lina escreveu:
On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM, Camaleón<noelamac@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:45:55 +0800, lina wrote:

(lina, remember to disable html in your posts)
I did not realize it, until now I found the plain text, (hope this one works)
On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 3:38 PM, lina<lina.lastname@gmail.com>  wrote:

Well.. I wanna ask what's the best note-taking package,

some one small, can jot down at anytime,

just like some notebook,
For GNOME I know "stickynotes_applet", "Gnotes" and "Tomboy" but the last
time I checked the latter required mono.
I tried Tomboy long time ago, now I accept the Gnotes.
I just installed the gnote,

How can I put it only in up panel,
Right-click on that panel and add the application.

is it possible to let it not show in bottom panel, to make it less
distraction (just curious).
Add it to the top panel and then remove it from the bottom.

Thanks, and if some note-taking package you think it's better than the
one gnote, feel free to let me know.
As always, wikipedia has a nice comparison table:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_notetaking_software
How can you be so professional. I never know there would be such
wikipage showing the comparison.

Thanks. ;-)
Greetings,

--