Re: the best note in debian

On Fri, 14 Oct 2011 15:45:55 +0800, lina wrote:

(lina, remember to disable html in your posts)

> On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 3:38 PM, lina <lina.lastname@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Well.. I wanna ask what's the best note-taking package,
>>
>> some one small, can jot down at anytime,
>>
>> just like some notebook,

For GNOME I know "stickynotes_applet", "Gnotes" and "Tomboy" but the last
time I checked the latter required mono.

> I just installed the gnote,
>
> How can I put it only in up panel,

Right-click on that panel and add the application.

> is it possible to let it not show in bottom panel, to make it less
> distraction (just curious).

Add it to the top panel and then remove it from the bottom.

> Thanks, and if some note-taking package you think it's better than the
> one gnote, feel free to let me know.

As always, wikipedia has a nice comparison table:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_notetaking_software

Greetings,

--
Camaleón