Re: Cannot login to GNOME after sid update

On 14/10/11 06:35 PM, Jude DaShiell wrote:
Big problems with gnomeshell over on the orca list, standard advice is
to remove gnomeshell and everything pretty much returns to normal.  You
do understand you're using a version of gnome Linus Torvalds won't have
on any of his computers because he considers it too inferior and he's
gone on over to xfce.