Re: the best note in debian

<snip>

> Not in that list, nor in the Debian repositories AFAIK, but I really like
> the old NoteCase. .deb files are available for download on Sourceforge
> for i386 and x86_64. There are few dependencies.
>
> My favoured version is 1.6.1 - old and unsupported, but it works
> perfectly.
>
> As always, there is plenty of choice.
/notecase-1.9.8# make
du: cannot access `./notecase/': No such file or directory
Package gtksourceview-2.0 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gtksourceview-2.0.pc'
No package 'gtksourceview-2.0' found
Configuration: GNOME_VFS=1;GTKSOURCEVIEW=;DEBUG=;PROFILE=;BYTE_ORDER=-DSHA1_LITTLE_ENDIAN
-DORDER_DCBA;PLATFORM="Linux"
#@sed -i 's:\#define INSTALL_PREFIX .*:\#define INSTALL_PREFIX
"/usr":' ./src/config.h
===> Compiling src/main.cpp
cc1plus: error: /target/include: Not a directory
make: *** [bin/main.o] Error 1

I installed:
aptitude install libgnomevfs2-dev
aptitude install libgtk2.0-dev