Re: router for loadbalancing..anyone know a low cost solution ??

Le 12/10/2011 20:51, Joey L a écrit :
On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Gilles Mocellin
<gilles.mocellin@free.fr>  wrote:
Le mercredi 12 octobre, Joey L écrivit :
[...]
Package: redhat-cluster-suite
[...]
Do I have to buy Red hat for this ???
No, RedHat had opened up the sources. It's free software.

[...]

I used redhat-cluster-suite in etch, adn was not really satisfied.
I had to manage all my storage by scripts, no OCF resource did what I
wanted (MD, LVM...).

This summer, I had to build a HA cluster and went to pacemaker/corosync
on squeeze.
I liked it far more !

will this handle all my needed services ?? apache,mysql,nfs,dns,asterisk ???
thanks
mjh
Of course.
Teach yourself, watch that :