Re: router for loadbalancing..anyone know a low cost solution ??

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 3:41 PM, Gilles Mocellin
<gilles.mocellin@free.fr> wrote:
> Le 12/10/2011 20:51, Joey L a écrit :
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Gilles Mocellin
>> <gilles.mocellin@free.fr>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Le mercredi 12 octobre, Joey L écrivit :
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> No, RedHat had opened up the sources. It's free software.
>>>
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> I used redhat-cluster-suite in etch, adn was not really satisfied.
>>> I had to manage all my storage by scripts, no OCF resource did what I
>>> wanted (MD, LVM...).
>>>
>>> This summer, I had to build a HA cluster and went to pacemaker/corosync
>>> on squeeze.
>>> I liked it far more !
>>>
>> will this handle all my needed services ?? apache,mysql,nfs,dns,asterisk
>> ???
>> thanks
>> mjh
>
> Of course.
> Teach yourself, watch that :
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0jXgrtkVJ4

Thanks guys for all your help.
I have one further question - in all these implementations, to do
loadbalancing and failover of mysql, asterisk,postfix,apache, and
other services -
Do I need a shared quoram drive to carry these out ?
I download redhat cluster server for debain - it is asking for a quoram drive.
The last time i set this up - a quoram drive is a shared drive on the
network that does the bookkeeping for all the changes to what ever
service you are using -- am i right or missing somthing ?
thanks
mjh