Re: New SATA drive installation question (SOLVED)

On Wednesday 28 September 2011 12:10:05 Camaleón wrote:
> Sorry, Lisi but on a mailing list there are some rules you should try to
> follow, and I don't want to sound rude but you insisted too much in
> remarking something I was not talking about, dunno why.

Camaleón - this is absurd.  You do sound extremely rude.  You don't follow the
rules yourself.  What about the one about not flaming?  I diverted nothing.
No-one but you responded.  I have not started, nor wished to start, the
thread you imagine I was trying to start.

And I didn't insist at all.  I suggest that _you_ reread the thread.  I made a
remark to which you took exception.  I did not react at all to your first
blast, because I knew that you were likely to react as you in fact did.
One person said that he didn't think I had meant what you were attributing to
me.  So you blasted him.  Had you not done so, I would still have let it
pass. I replied that he was right and that I had not meant what you said I
meant.  That was all.

ALL the insisting is being done by you.  It is not up to you to single
handedly police the net.  I fully expect in the near future that someone will
object to all this flaming.  But I am not prepared to just accept that you
are entitled to treat me like this.

You are being rude and dictatorial.  And I did not insist on anything until
after you had started this ridiculous attack/war.  And I do insist that the
only thing I did contrary to net etiquette is not reread the thread.  I made
no attempt to divert it.

I just reacted to a remark by you in a manner which you feel (probably
correctly) ignored the full thread.  Of course I spoke from my own
experience.  Would you have been happier if I had simply flatly contradicted
what you said, without making it clear what I was talking about?  I thought
that you were exaggerating.  Most of us do sometimes.

I am not prepared to just sit here meekly while you order me around like this.
You are one of the most knowledgeable and most helpful of all the people on
this list.  That does not give you the right to behave in such a bombastic,
rude and high-handed way.

Lisi