Re: New SATA drive installation question (SOLVED)

On Tuesday 27 September 2011 12:53:34 Camaleón wrote:
> Then, you have to start reading the "whole thing" (aka, the whole thread)
> before making such statements on what you find "qualified" or not because
> something can look unqualified only to unqualified eyes, so please, I
> understand that sometimes we (we → mailing list users) want to make a
> side comment on something that affects us directy and use any excuse to
> move the thread to our field of interest but at least be fair enough to
> not mix things.

I wasn't trying to move anything.  You persist in deliberately twisting both
what I said then and what I am saying now.  I am quoting what I am actually
replying to.  I am not mixing anything or trying to move anything.  I am
merely "guilty" of not pleasing you.  That is not a crime.  And I do not have
to do what you want.  If you want to try to move and misinterpret what I say,
go ahead, but stop lecturing me as though I were a naughty schoolgirl.

Lisi