Re: New SATA drive installation question (SOLVED)

On Tue, 27 Sep 2011 18:50:05 +0100, Lisi wrote:

> On Tuesday 27 September 2011 12:53:34 Camaleón wrote:
>> Then, you have to start reading the "whole thing" (aka, the whole
>> thread) before making such statements on what you find "qualified" or
>> not because something can look unqualified only to unqualified eyes, so
>> please, I understand that sometimes we (we → mailing list users) want
>> to make a side comment on something that affects us directy and use any
>> excuse to move the thread to our field of interest but at least be fair
>> enough to not mix things.
>
> I wasn't trying to move anything.

It didn't seemed so. You deliberately added information about your own
problem (that has nothing to do with the one experienced by the OP) and
by doing so redirected the main issue (OP's) to another one (yours).

> You persist in deliberately twisting both what I said then and what I
> am saying now.

It's not me who cuts your quotes and reduce them to "one line" and then
replies to a one-line stanza and disturbs the context in what it was made.

> I am quoting what I am actually replying to.

And that's fine. I also do but I also take care of the removed content
and reply accordingly! So if I was talking about a specific device
(internal hard disks), why on the earth should I have considered another
kind of HDs? Do you want me to start making a list of every device
current capacities and formatting features? That will be a very large
list.

> I am not mixing anything or trying to move anything.  I am merely
> "guilty" of not pleasing you.  That is not a crime.  And I do not have
> to do what you want.

That does not sound very fair... is not just me the only person you
should reply correctly but to all of the users :-/

> If you want to try to move and misinterpret what I say, go ahead, but
> stop lecturing me as though I were a naughty schoolgirl.

Sorry, Lisi but on a mailing list there are some rules you should try to
follow, and I don't want to sound rude but you insisted too much in
remarking something I was not talking about, dunno why.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón