Re: 100% used / file system. Help!

On Qua, 21 Set 2011, Lisi wrote:
So now things are working again, but I would still like to know what went
wrong, and shall work through all the suggestions until either I solve what
went wrong or I run out of things to try.

We cannot guess, not with only the vague information you've given us. Some likely culprits (/var/log) have been noted, but only you can confirm that.

Several ways of discovering big files and directories have been given. Run them, and investigate the ones taking up more space.

Not everything worth doing is worth doing well.