Re: 100% used / file system. Help!

On 20/09/11 21:01, Lisi wrote:
large disk.  It doesn't need to be normally!

Once I have solved the keyboard problem, I'll have a look both using GParted
and using a general purpose live CD.

I'll ask about the keyboard problem on a British list rather than an
international one.  I am more likely to get an answer that I understand,
since it is a problem that we all face: how to get a pipe, working from a
live CD, using a uk keyboard.

Thanks again for all your help so far.

Assuming the live CD is using a default "C" or "en_US" locale, the "~" key (shift-#, next to the Return key) should generate a "|".

--
Dom