Re: X and no Keyboard (debian Squeeze)

Hello Camaleon!
I mean, the moment X starts, the keyboard doesn't respond at all. the keyboard as such is nicely connected and everything.
  Here's the output from the filtered package list:
# dpkg -l | grep xserver-xorg-input
ii  xserver-xorg-input-evdev             1:2.3.2-6                         X.Org X server -- evdev input driver
ii  xserver-xorg-input-kbd               1:1.4.0-2                         X.Org X server -- keyboard input driver

Doesn't look like much, but keyboard is there. Should there be a mouse input driver to make it work? Another thing, at one point there was something in the Xorg.0.log about reconfiguring udev to not automatically create some things. Could that be something valuable?
***
(II) The server relies on udev to provide the list of input devices. If no devices become available, reconfigure udev or disable AutoAddDevices.
***
  Thank you!
  Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;
Frightening Absence Just Arriving, Reigns Disappeared, Ornate - flowers!

======      Find my music at      ======
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html