Re: Moving EMail to another Evolution installation

On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 14:18 +0000, Camaleón wrote:

> debian-user@lists.debian.org

The message you responded to lost most of it's content for some reason.
I havn't gotten all of the parameters together to set up a wireless
account yet but at least I know what I'll need, thanks to your info.

I don't get as much time to work on this stuff as I would like. Both my
wife and myself are having health problems (she's 72 years old and I'm
75).

Your help is greatly appreciated and has pointed me in the right
direction. Again, many thanks for the help.