Re: Moving EMail to another Evolution installation

On Tue, 13 Sep 2011 08:44:39 -0500, John Salmon wrote:

> The message you responded to lost most of it's content for some reason.
> I havn't gotten all of the parameters together to set up a wireless
> account yet but at least I know what I'll need, thanks to your info.

Remember that you only need to put Evolution in "online" mode, that way
"send and receive" button won't be grayed out.

> I don't get as much time to work on this stuff as I would like. Both my
> wife and myself are having health problems (she's 72 years old and I'm
> 75).

I'm glad to see here people at your age and collaborating and posting
into, not just a mailing list but a "Debian" mailing list, that's
great :-)

> Your help is greatly appreciated and has pointed me in the right
> direction. Again, many thanks for the help.

Just keep in mind that when Evolution is set to "offline" mode, send and
receive button is disabled, regardless you have a wireless connection, a
wired connection or no connection at all. It's just a configuration
setting that have to check.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón