Re: lists.debian.org has received bounces from you

On Wed, 07 Sep 2011 16:54:17 -0400
Frank McCormick <debianlist@videotron.ca> wrote:

Hello Frank,

>    Does anyone know what this is all about ?  Never seen anything like
> this before.

For some reason, mail has been bouncing.  Probably due to a transient
problem with your email provider's servers.  I occasionally get such
mails from the lists I'm subbed to.  It's probably nothing to worry
about.

As the mail suggests, make sure you whitelist (if you can)
liszt.debian.org to help minimise re-occurrences.

--
 Regards  _
Going round on the Circle Line trying to find a way out