Re: more woes with my debian install: booting edition

On Sunday 04 September 2011 18:15:00 jeremy jozwik wrote:
> LCD = no adjustments.

The CRT monitor I got rid of because I couldn't even pick it up, had as many
adjustments as my present TFT ones. :-/

> thanks a lot for help on this very annoying issue. i do appreciate it.

Sadly it wasn't much help though. :-(

It seemed worth a try.  As one of the people on this list, Brad Rogers, says
in his signature:  "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"

 But I'm glad that your problem seems to be solved.

Lisi