Re: mailto links not working in Iceweasel 5

On Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:54:18 -0400, Patrick Wiseman wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 7:52 AM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

(...)

>> There is a package (gnome-gmail) that automates this, but I see it only
>> available for wheezy/sid.
>
> It's available to me on my testing (which I guess is wheezy) system.
> Thanks for the suggestion.  I may try it, although I think it's a bug in
> Iceweasel.

Hum... I just have tested on my wheezy and you seem to be right, I get a
blank page when I set "Gmail" as default app directly in Iceweasel.

It works though if I set it to "ask" and then, when I click on a mailto:
link I choose to open with "Gmail" and check "[x] remember this...".
After that "mailto:"; links are opened with Gmail. Weird.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón