Re: Can you help me figure out why I can't get Grub to install from netinstall cd's?

> For the last several days I have been attempting to install Wheezy from
> one of the daily builds.

If you are not already doing it, you can save much time and download
bandwidth by running "approx" on another machine in the LAN.

You might try specifying a minimal install, instead of specifying a
standard desktop or laptop installation.  If the minimal installation is
successful, you can run tasksel to complete the installation.

Years ago, I was in a similar situation, with the installation failing
right at the end.  But after about a week everything started working
again.  That's why they call the release "testing".

RLH