Where to get a _working_ Wheezy netinstall?

I have been trying for three days to download Wheezy from
http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/ (daily builds) and each one
I have tried fails to install Grub.

I have tried:

http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily.old/20110829-1/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily.new/20110826-7/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso
http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/daily-builds/daily/arch-latest/amd64/iso-cd/debian-testing-amd64-netinst.iso

All three have the same two problems- won't recognize my usb stick for
firmware install and won't install Grub.

I sent a message to the debian-cd@lists.debian.org list, but it didn't get
posted. Then I looked further and saw that that list as well as the
debian-boot list haven't been updated since Aug 1st.

Anyone know what's going on? Maybe everyone is gone for the summer? Anyone
know where I can get a recent working Wheezy (or even Sid) install image
for amd64?

Thanks,
Keith Ostertag